Why we are collecting data
- To send emails : We will use it for the communication part, like sending and receiving the answers to the question. If you want to subscribe the Smileplzzz newsletters then for them also email will be used.
- To personalize an experience by users: We may use information (about our content and resources) in aggregation to understand how our users as a group rate topics, provided on our site.
- To improve customer service: Services are very important for any group, we value our visitors and we are ready to take inputs from users.
- To improve our website: We may use your feedback, to improve our tutorials, products, and services.
How we collect data
- Log files: we may use information inside the log files includes internet protocol(IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider(ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information, are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Personal Identification: We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. If users volunteer to submit information like name, email address or phone number, then only we will collect personal identification information.